08 July 2008

www.multiply.com

It has been ages since I last logged in to multiply.com. I almost forgot I also have an account in multiply.com until phil set up an account and share his photos there. I actually even forgot what's my user ID. You know, I tried THREE times before I successfully entered. Thank God for that. After entered to my site, I found out that, Ohhh!!! my display picture is the photo I took during my convocation back in Diploma. You can imagine, for how long, I never step in into multiply.com. As I started to explore the site, I found that it works similarly with a blog site. Its advantages is it allows you to choose to show or hide whatever column according to your will and photo album can be the main and only component showed where blogger.com does not allowed photo album as the main component. Blog post is still the priority for blogger.com. For the moment, I will still prefer blogger although my blog has the potential to become a photo blog if you ever notice. hehe..

I ♥ photography ma..what to do.. =p