01 March 2009

about name...><

Dad just came back from taiwan and according to a taiwanese si fu, my Chinese name is not very good. The si fu said, my surname shows that I have a very good childhood life and even until now but my name shows that my life will not be so smooth in the future and even my parents will be affected. So, the best solution is to change my name. At first I thought the si fu suggested to replace it with other Chinese character which sounds the same. Mana tahu, he suggested to change my NAME! The new name sounds so the 'ah lian' 'ah hua' to me! One simple thing that proved his words failed is he has WRONGLY 'analysed' my life from the very beginning, my surname! No doubt many people loves me and I've grown up normally like other children do but I experienced slightly different family background and growing environment as compare to many children. I'm not putting blame on anyone and in fact I thank God for that experience because it helped me to be a better person but that's the important part that cannot be ignored.

Your life destiny wont change just because you change your name. Even if it's so, then tell me why there are so many beggars out there? And why so many people are living in misery? And WHO ARE YOU to change my name?!! arghh...

Our lives, our future is in God's hand. No one can predict the future except God for He is the beginning and the end. Time is in His hand. Most importantly, He is the creator.

Are your name the creator of you? duh!










hmm...I forgive him.