♥ 2 of deeper in love with God and experiencing Him
Jesus heals!
Jesus healed my backache!
It was Tuesday, out of sudden my back is so painful, I didn't know why. It's not like I was too stress or my sleeping position is not right or I hurt my back. It's like out of sudden. I was thinking of going to see doctor or just straight away heading home to take medicine after work but seek healing from God didn't really cross through my mind.
Dearest text me and asked about the condition of my back. She shared that the best way is to have God heal us. *ding* light came. Suddenly I realised that it's God! It's part of His "experiencing God"s plan. The moment I recognised His work, the pain just gone!
By faith, I proclaimed that the pain is gone and will come back NO more!
Jesus heals! Amen!
Jesus healed my backache!
It was Tuesday, out of sudden my back is so painful, I didn't know why. It's not like I was too stress or my sleeping position is not right or I hurt my back. It's like out of sudden. I was thinking of going to see doctor or just straight away heading home to take medicine after work but seek healing from God didn't really cross through my mind.
Dearest text me and asked about the condition of my back. She shared that the best way is to have God heal us. *ding* light came. Suddenly I realised that it's God! It's part of His "experiencing God"s plan. The moment I recognised His work, the pain just gone!
By faith, I proclaimed that the pain is gone and will come back NO more!
Jesus heals! Amen!