24 January 2008

Condolence

This morning I saw Jyan dropped me a msg in my facebook's inbox yesterday.


Just thought you should know if you haven't got word yet.


Dear all,

My name is Phyllis, and I'm Shieh Nee's friend.

I'm not sure how many of you know Shieh Nee personally. But, I would like to inform all of you that she has just passed away to be with the Lord Jesus Christ on the 22nd of January 2008 at around 9.45pm in Westmead hospital, Sydney, Australia.

She was diagnosed with colon cancer in June 2007. The cancer spread to the liver and this eventually caused her liver to fail.

Please continue to pray for the bereaved family at this time. The funeral date and time has yet to be confirmed. If you would like to know, kindly email to Pastor Tay at 2bless2build@gmail.com

God bless you all,

Phyllis.



HUH??!!! I'm soooooo shock!
I...I...dunno what to say...

..Shieh Nee..
She is my senior in both PCGHS and TARC PG. She stayed in the apartment next to my housing area when we're in secondary school. She is a smart, cheerful and easy-going girl. I didn't receive any news from her after she grad. 2-3 years later, which is today..I received a news from her by a friend.

Last few months of Shieh Nee's life recorded @
~A Gal's Journey~

"Shieh Nee, see ya in heaven."