23 January 2008

I'm amazed at God's work

..Yesterday Nite..
Tim called up in super bad mood. He has just lost his punch card and bank book. He was very anxious because he thought all his working records is gone and he can't get his salary.

Tim questioned in anger and disappointment, "What have I done wrong? Today is just 22nd day of 2008, why so many things happened to me?! Firstly, my best friend met a serious accident, followed by my family are facing some problem, and also something happened in my school, , and then a break-in case happened in the church and my wife(guitar) has been stolen, lastly, I lost my punch card and bank book!"


Oh dear, what a tough experience and I could imagine how's he looked like when he was counting those bad things that happened to him. Have you ever seen Volcano erupted before? Either in real or in TV shows? You know, after the eruption, the ash and gases will escape from the surface below. Yea! That's the picture.


Being a friend and a brother's keeper, I chit chat with him and asked him to spend some time after he cool down and then think of two things that he can be grateful of from the deepest of his heart in such situation. (it's not easy to do so because when you're angry, your brain doesn't work.)


After a long talked, I told him to rest early.


*Sleep also need people to persuade..budak ni..*


..Tonite..
Tim said, "God wanted to give me a great present and now I know what is that present. I'm so happy."


wEn said, "旧的不去,新的不来. Thank God for that."


Tim said, "God wants to give me a new life. He took away all the old things. I believe that God will lead me in achieving a new level in my spiritual walk with Him."


wEn said, "Amen."


Yea..Amen!! What a wonderful God we have. I'm amazed at the God's work on Tim that his mind and attitude could totally change overnight. HE is the LORD our God that can make things new.