Today, I planned to attend Chinese service. Before the service starts, I felt like the Spirit asked me to go back to English service but I just ignored. The service started, I don't know why my heart was troubled and I just can't worship the Lord. It was unusual and it turned worse when we began to sing the second song. I repent and confirmed with the Lord again and told God that "okok..I'll obey". I walked up to the English service. I stood at the back and joined the congregation in worship. Immediately, my heart was calm and peaceful. I thought God must have a message for me that He urgently wanted me to attend English service. True enough, God began to speak to me through the worship session. As i looked forward, the Lord brought my sight to a lady in pink shirt. She somehow looked familiar to me. I observed closely, I noticed that she is my friend! She came and visited to our church today. Then, as I began to worship the Lord, I can feel the presence of God moved gently. I looked at those hands lifted up; most of them belong to those who are mature in age. The Lord is in favour especially with those who have faithfully serving the Lord all these years. The Lord knew their hard work and it's taken into account. They are just like any obedient and good children; the Lord just can't help but shower them with love. The Lord was there when we thought He wasn't. We don't feel it just because He didn't come in the way we expected it to be. He came gently. Don't forget, He is Prince of Peace.