28 September 2008

Strada

Strada, caught my attention when I came across the food corner in online news. My desire of trying out this place was lifted when Shyuan mentioned it to me.

Usually, we have our family dinner on Sunday night. I thought of this place when dad asked where we would like to have our dinner.

Surprisingly, I saw only a hand full of customer around when we arrived. Thumbs up service, warm and cozy environment, and delicious food made the dinner perfect.


- candle light and menu -


- home made desserts -



- orange mango mousse-

- soup of the day -
yummy ^^

- garlic bread -

- steak -
yummy ^^

Mum said it was up to hotel's standard

- sole fillet -
not bad =p


- dessert -

- chocolate mousse(i guess so) -

FREE!!!
why??
the boss saw me kept taking photos so he belanja me..
nice le ^^